Cynthia Rowley Confetti Collection Soiree Courtesy of Birchbox






 

Hi Everyone,

Last week I was one of 20 birchbloggers selected by Birchbox to attend the pre-Cynthia Rowley shopping event at her Madison boutique. I arrived just in time to receive my birchbox filled with must haves including the designer's Spring Confetti collection and makeup case. What was so perfect about this event is how intimate the boutique especially with the entrance to the store. Upon entry, I browsed through the collection of gorgeous dresses and beautiful swim suits until I arrived at the display table filled with sweet candy. Confetti was sprinkled everywhere. Cotton candy was used as a topping for many birchbloggers' drinks. 

xoxo,
Into The Row

4 comments

  1. Wow! The event looked amazing and so festive. I enjoy your posts about these Birchbox events. Keep them coming <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Hopefully there will be more events like this next year!

      Delete
  2. Once again, I'm utterly jealous! I have a few bits and bobs from Cynthia Rowley Beauty and I love them. I need to get my hands on these candy colored items if they are still available. All shades I would wear every single day. This looks like a fantastic event, and I can't wait to see more! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. This was such a cool event and I love everything from Cytnthia Rowley. Hopefully there will be more events like this next year!

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig