Breakfast With W3LLPEOPLE & Birchbox

Me with Shirley, Co-Founder of W3LLPEOPLE
How cute is their packaging?



I had so much fun attending my first birchbloggers breakfast with Birchbox and W3LLPEOPLE. I was one of the 10 lucky bloggers selected to preview and try the natural makeup made by this amazing company. They use no presevatives whatsoever. Everything is versatile as the foundation and/or primer can be used as a concealer or eyeshadow. The colors are very neutral and feels so smooth when you put it on your skin. Like baby skin smooth.

I will definitely recommend any blogger to try their products. They're available on Birchbox's website right now. Finally, after all the ladies chatted and got our makeup done. We had to take a group picture. Everyone looked gorgeous. Shirley was super nice and the Birchbox ladies were awesome.

Thank you for having me. Until the next breakfast birchbloggers!

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira








9 comments

  1. This looks like so much fun and the makeup looks flawless. Hope you had fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a ton of fun and those eye shadows look amazing. I will have to check in on my Birchbox account for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're products are amazing and I think I've seen a few of their products on Birchbox's website like the mineral shadow and lip balm stick

      xx Shaakira

      Delete
  3. SO MUCH PRETTY! Omg you ladies look amazing! I am jealous you know haha good for you what a blast! Now I want fruit! W3LL People is a great line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! looks like another successful event. I wish they had these events in Texas so I can attend some of them... I have no idea W3LL PEOPLE had makeup and I'm curious to see them in person. I'll definitely go visit my nearest w3ll people and play <3 thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The company is still fairly new but they have some products on Birchbox and probably a few other places you can try out. Thanks for stopping by...

      Delete
  5. What an awesome opportunity! I'm jealous! I've actually never heard of this brand but the products look amazing so I will definitely check them out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig