"As You Want Victoria" lipstick from Rimmel London


As You Want Victoria 360 Lipstick


I love this shade for Spring...




Yesterday I received a special delivery from Influenster to try one of Rimmel London's lipsticks. I just so happen to get the exact shade Georgia May Jagger wore in her campaign, which is the "As You Want Victoria" lipstick in 360. 

I was a bit skeptical of how this shade would look on me because it's so bright and looked a little red in the dark. So today I tried and my skepticism were laid to rest. Instead of it being red as I imagined it, it turned out to be this beautiful shade of pink which happens to be my favorite color. Its very light across my lips and compliments my golden complexion. With this lipstick I will be ready for Spring. I guarantee I will be wearing it for a night out on the town....So stay tuned bloggers!

Got a Voxbox from Influenster that's similar to mine? Let know what shade you got. I'd love to hear it.

xoxo,
Into The Row



No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig