Countdown to NYFW


Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is a nearly two weeks away but who's counting. This will be my second season attending as a blogger and helping out through my internship. I will be updating my blog as much as possible throughout the day to keep you guys informed. You can also watch all the shows online at NEWYORK.MBFASHIONWEEK.COM/LIVE. During that week, I will be attending Madefw down at Milk Studios. Get ready. Get excited. Fashion Week is coming! In the meantime, here's the preliminary schedule for both.

NYFW mbfashion.com/schedule


Made Fashion Week http://milkmade.com/articles/tag/Made%20Fashion%20Week


xoxo,
Into The Row




No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig