Bag of The Week: Burberry Prorsum

 
                     Medium Brogue Detail Leather Tote in Black & Burgundy




Small Colour Coated London Leather Tote Bag

                      Large London Leather Tote in Black          



Burberry Prorsum

         Heart Print Calfskin Bag                         Medium Animal Print Calfskin Bag


     
Burberry Prorsum is here. The first bag of the week for 2014 and I'm elated to share my favorite picks with everyone. I highly recommend their leather tote bags because in reality, with 
Burberry you know what you're getting when you purchase from them. Its not just any bag but the quality and craftsmanship that went into making it. The straps are adjustable which is great for any woman that's particular about her bag. I love the small and large London tote because of my obsession with 'Radiant Orchid' and the simplistic of the totes. Everything I need will go in that bag. Plus, I will look fashionable for the office and that much needed girls night out.

xoxo,
Into The Row

P.S. NYFW and Madefw kicks off in 2 weeks. I will be updating my blog frequently so stay tuned....

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig