Bag Of The Week: Vince Camuto












Vince Camuto Specialty Cross Body Bags






The bag of the week is back. So without further or do I give you Vince Camuto, also known for co-founding and serving as creative director at Nine West. I first found out about the designer during a summer internship where an intern worked at his retail store. What I look for in a bag is great structure, simplistic detailing, and a great amount space for all of my essentials. The color blocking combined with sleek detailing grabs my attention because it's modern and super sophisticated. My favorite is the all black Max crossbody because it's mixes the texture and tone of the bag without overwhelming the design it. Another lovely feature about Vince Camuto's crossbody handbags are the adjustable straps. These are a lifesaver when you need a quick fix and want to turn your handbag into a little clutch or just want to secure your bag on your shoulder.


If you're a big fan of Michael Kors, then I highly recommend treating yourself with a purchase from Vince Camuto. Need more convincing then check out their website http://www.vincecamuto.com. FYI: I would love to do a DIY on the anatomy of these bags and see how it comes to life. If you know about CR Fashion Book's anatomy of a bag then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

xoxo,
Into The Row

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig