Mathieu Mirano SS'14 Fashion Show Presentation at The Box

On Day 5 of New York Fashion Week I was invited to designer Mathieu Mirano's fashion show inside Lincoln Center. This is my first time inside this venue and my first time attending fashion week as a blogger. What I enjoyed the most about this collection is the use of leather, embellishmenets and color. My favorite look is the black python bustier paired with a vest and long pencil skirt. This look edgy and very sexy, which is what this collection is all about. It's for the modern woman who isn't afraid to wear what she loves and doesn't care what the world thinks of her. I was also intrigued by the presentation of the models inside The Box because it immediately drew my attention to the clothes. The highlight came with each model walking to the center of room and standing there so that the press and bloggers alike had the opportunity to capture each look one by one. So here's a recap of today's show.

xoxo,
Into The Row


  


  

  





No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig