3.1 Phillip Lim x Target Collection



           The collection everyone has been waiting for is here: Phillip Lim x Target is now available








If you thought Missioni for Target was a dream collaboration then Phillip Lim x Target is going to make you cry tears of happiness. Missoni sold out in minutes and shut down Target's website. Well, now Phillip Lim is guaranteed to deliver that and more when the highly anticipated collaboration between the designer and retailer officially launches today online and in stores across the country. 

It will feature the quirky "BOOM!" sweatshirt and knit dress, a homage to the designer's comic book inspired Pre-Fall 2010 collection, that's been worn Jessica Alba and Solange Knowles. Lim's iconic Pashli Satchel, which normally retails for $650, can be purchased for $34.99. One of my favorite items from the collection is the tuxedo jacket in navy/black retailing for $59.99. This is a jacket I would wear to my internship over a print pant and flats during the day but for a night out I would pair it with a little black dress and sling back heels. Another item I'm dying to add in my wardrobe is the Phillip Lim x Target Peplum Tan top retailing for $34.99. I love anything Peplum, see my last post on "The Look of the Day: Peplum and Peep Toe Heels", so this is the perfect for me. The colors are beautiful and the cut is absolutely perfect for a curvy girl like myself. 

So make sure you head to Target now before everything is gone.
xoxo,
Into The Row



2 comments

  1. It is great news! just a few days ago I made a post about your collection Kill the night on my blog. I love Phillip Lim <3

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw your post and I like the connection between his collection and the comic book heroine. I want that BOOM shirt so bad too!

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig