Recap: Coolest Fashion Week Invites


Fashion week is one week away. I repeat! Fashion week is one week away. September 5-12, to be exact and in honor of this year's festivities I'm providing a recap on some of my fashion week invitations. Mara Hoffman invitation, for example, was a great representation of what her collection was about. There were a lot of bold animals prints, beautiful colors, and great sweaters to choose from. I love when designers go 3 dimensional or incorporate passport or telegrams as their invites because it's something to remember them by and a great item to keep. 

This year's invites I'm excited to see yet again are Rebecca Minkoff's, Honor, Tanya Taylor, DVF, Richard Chai, Noon by Noor, Nicholas K, and Nanette Lepore. There's so many amazing designers presented this year and some fresh faces as well. So here are February fashion week recaps and be prepared to savour over them because I know I have. 

xoxo,
Into The Row

P.S Remember Rebecca Minkoff's digital backdrop for her runway presentation! I hope she saw my tweets. 














2 comments

  1. the betsey johnson was my favorite...these invites are so unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Kenneth Cole's and Mara Hoffman's invite the most. It was a complete reflection of what their collection was about.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig