Summer Thursdays with DKNY + Project Paz


1600 DKNY Miniature Cupcakes 


Pre-Fall DKNY Collection


Yesterday I attended a Summer Thursdays event hosted by DKNY and Project Paz in the city. It was held at the DKNY store on Madison with an appearance from DKNY PR Girl, Aliza Licht. Attendees were treated with miniature cupcakes from Baked by Melissa, champagne, and a giant face sketch from Scarlett Baily. An additional 10 % was offered on all Fall 2013 collection with profits benefiting Project Paz. I was lucky one to be one of the four people to get a giant face sketch since it was on a first come, first serve basis. I never done anything like this but I was very pleased with the results. 
Can you spot my #GiantFace?



However, it was kind of weird getting my face sketched and passerby's were looking through the window. One woman was waiting to see how Scarlett was going to do my face since I wear glasses and so did she. My face is spot on, from my eyes to my mouth, and I love it. Afterwards, I went upstairs to get champagne and a few cupcakes when I spotted Emilio Sosa from Project Runway Season 7 and Project Runway All Stars Season 2. He is very tall in person and looks exactly the same. I didn't speak to him and thank god I didn't because I would of mistaken him for Michael Knight.

As the event carried on, more and more people were gathering inside DKNY Madison. The bar was crowded with people chatting and others reaching over to get champagne while I busy nibbling on cupcakes. If you ever get a chance to visit DKNY Madison please do. The space is incredible, the clothes are so beautiful and the associates are very friendly. So here's my recap in a nutshell.

xoxo,
Into The Row

1 comment

  1. that's awesome...I would love for my face to be sketched...I always see it on the streets and at amusement parks,those people are so talented. It mustve been a very cool experience. I enjoyed this post and those cupcakes look yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig