Fall Ready To Wear: Statement Necklaces





The Fall season is fast approaching. Fashion week is on the horizon. 
Now is the perfect time to shop for jewelry that will make your look the one to watch. I love a necklace that has an assortment of colors, geometric shapes and stones. For a casual look, I would pair either one of Lizzie Fortunato's pieces with a classic white tea, with a leather skirt or print pant from Rebecca Minkoff, and a plum heel. The focus should be on the necklace but it doesn't hurt a leather ensemble to your look. For an evening look, I would pair either Roberto Cavalli or Fenton necklace with a little black dress, and neutral tone shoes. I think the dress should be a solid color with an emphasis on your accessories and shoes. Every blogger has their signature style but this is what I would do. 
All of these necklaces are exquisite. I cannot decide which one I want more because they each have a unique quality to them. 


First Row: Lizzie Fortunato
Second Row: Fenton & Vionnet
Third Row: Akong
Bottom Row: Roberto Cavalli

xoxo,
Into The Row


2 comments

  1. Hye, ive nominated you for the leibster blog award. Follow the link for the questions and stuff, i love your blog!
    http://kaylaliscious.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/leibster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for the nomination I wasn't expecting that and I appreciate the feedback. I will incorporating some of my personal style soon.

      Cheers,
      Shaakira

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig