Did You Say Chipotle?









My first encounter with Chipotle happened a few years back when a co-worker suggested we go there for lunch. I heard of Chipotle but I never stepped inside of one before. Even though it's a bit expensive it is a great alternative to eating at fast food place like McDonald's or Burger King. They have a wide selection of burritos, tacos, burrito bowl and salads to choose from. Fresh ingredients including chicken, beans, cilantro-lime rice, salsas such as fresh tomato and tomatillo-green chili, and steak. A kid's menu taco kit with a choice of tacos, ingredients, and a side to choose from.

So far I had the grilled chicken salad bowl and bean burrito with cilantro-lime rice. You get a lot for what you pay for which is great. One thing I want the most from Chipotle besides their burrito and salad bowls are their chips. They are so crunchy and delicious. It's literally hard to have just one. It's a perfect combination with sour cream or guacamole dip. The next time I go back to Chipotle I definitely want to try their steak burrito with cilantro-lime rice.

xoxo,
Into The Row
     
                                   

                                     


4 comments

  1. Yummy! Too bad I live in Australia :(

    Thara from Moss and Stone
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no chipotle in Australia, that's unfortunate. Hopefully there more locations close by that you can try it out or send them an email to try a sample and they will send you one.

      Delete
  2. Looks yummy! :D Wish we have that here.

    BTW, I'm inviting you to join my giveaway sponsored by Oasap. I hope you'll check it out and be a part of it.
    http://itsevamarie.blogspot.com/2013/05/whatever-eva-x-oasap-giveaway.html

    xoxo
    EVA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chipotle is worth the splurge every once in a while. I will definitely check out the giveaway on your blog and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig