Special Delivery from Alex and Ani



Today I received my purchase from Alex and Ani jewelry. It's a gold expandable bangle with a signature charms from Alex and Ani jewelry. Plus, a butterfly charm that I selected for myself. I've always love butterflies because of how they evolve during each metamorphic stage. Personally, I feel butterflies represent freedom and possibilities. The next charm I want to purchase is the feather and New York charm to add to my new collection of Alex and Ani bangles. If you love charms and eco-friendly jewelry then go to http://www.alexandani.com and shop away. Trust me you won't regret it.

xoxo,
Into The Row


                                                               

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig