MTV Movie Awards: Best Dressed


 Pitch Perfects' Rebel Wilson hosted this year's MTV Movie awards in Sunny California. The ceremony was a bit of the snooze fest but Rebel still did a great job. When I saw Chris Pine I almost died, literally! He's so handsome and those eyes. Anyway, the best thing about the awards is seeing who's wearing what. I streamed live the red carpet and these are best-dressed stars from the show. Karlie Kloss looked beautiful as always and I love her haircut. It definitely suits her contrary to popular opinion but she's rocking it. Brittany Snow's navy embellished dress is by far my favorite of all the ladies. Simply impeccable! I could go on for now days but I want to know who do you think deserved to be best dressed?

                                                       

xoxo,
Into The Row

2 comments

  1. I don't remember her name but the girl from Awkward looked stunning! Her makeup looked fabulous!

    //Birdie Shoots//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does and Julianne Hough dress is so elegant. I love the embellished shoulder especially.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig