Spring Finds: Shoe Edition

Diamonds are a girls best friend but what about shoes? Aren't they a woman's true obsession? A must have to accessorize a look for the office, date night with a significant other, or add a pop of color to a casual outfit? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you are just as obsessed with shoes as I am. You need shoes for every occasion because when women shop we like to buy more than one color of the same item. I've been guilty of this myself but it's always great to have something and not need it then need it and not have it.


Since spring is on its way finding shoes can be a challenge. I always start early so I can compare websites pricing and styles. A couple of years of ago, I bought two great sandals from American Eagle for the summer. They look great with capris or bermuda shorts and a nice button shirt. I wasn't so lucky this year to find some sandals at American Eagle because the one I wanted isn't available online or in stores. However, there are a few sandals that I would like to purchase for spring and summer such as the AEO Woven Mini Wedge Sandal and AEO Twisted Strappy Sandal. Other websites I recommend include Urban Outfitters, H &M, and The Gap. Tell them Into The Row sent you...

xoxo,
Into The Row



                                                               


4 comments

  1. Really cute shoes! I love your blog by the way. I hope you follow me back. :)

    itskatja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you. I checked out your blog as well and its super cute...

      Delete
  2. Amazing shoes!!! love the third pair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are my favorite besides the first two flats. A great pair of wedges can go a long way especially during the summer time.

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig