Rosebud Perfume Lip Balm



Lip balm for a casual day out and lipstick for night out on the town is what every woman should have.  Recently, I wore the strawberry lip balm on my way to my internship and I immediately fell in love with it. It's very light and has a sweet strawberry smell that's intoxicating. However, during the winter I often have to wear more lip balm whereas during the spring I tend to wear it occasionally so Rosebud is perfect for me to achieve the most coverage. I use the strawberry flavor regularly but tomorrow I will try the minted rose flavor. Rosebud lip balm can be purchased at various retail stores including Sephora, Urban Outfitters, and Anthropologie. So stock up and treat your lips to something fresh.

xoxo,
Into The Row

2 comments

  1. These look really good! There's something appealing about lip balm that not only moisturizes lips but also tastes great. haha.

    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the smell itself grabs your attention and its almost like you want lick it because it smells so good.

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig