IFB Conference 2013

                                                                     
                                       


                             


                                           
                           


                                   




                                                                   
Keynote Address by Katia Beaucamp, Co-Founder and Co-Ceo of BirchBox

The official after party for ifbcon was hosted by W Hotels Union Square right after the conference. I attended the after party with my new bloggers friends and talk about everything that happened today. We exchange business cards, sipped on great drinks: Moscow Mule and Whiskey Gin, and hoped to run into each for day two. I was exhausted by the time I got home but I definitely had a great time.
                                                                         
xoxo,
Into The Row
                                                                             

2 comments

  1. It must have been a great expirience for you. I wish I live closer so I could go there as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was incredible. i met so many great people and took great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig