What to wear to IFB Conference 2013




                                                            



Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is right around the corner so expect events, events, and more events. The most anticipated event I'm looking forward to is the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference; also know as IFBCon, on Feb 6-7. The two event features over 400 fashion bloggers from around the world all in one room sharing fashion tips, blog urls, and instagramming pictures from the festivities for others to live vicariously through. I already purchased my early bird tickets that went on sale January 8 and I hope you have yours before its sold out. 

When you purchase the early bird ticket you can all access to the two IFBCon event held at the Altman building and the super must have VIP gift bag (I'm exaggerating but not really). Past speakers for the event included Rachel Zoe, Lauren Conrad, Iman, and fashion blogger, Gabi Gregg. Once you have your tickets then comes the hard part, planning your outfit for both days. Above I have selected possible outfits that I think would be great including comfortable mossimo ballet flats, a stylish blouse from H & M, and grey khaki from the Gap. I definitely want to wear something comfortable since it's going to be an all day event so I'm opting for flats, a print blouse and jeans. Leave a comment and let me know what looks you're going for this year's IFBcon.

xoxo,
Into The Row

                                                               

5 comments

  1. I love the denim jeans with the white polkadots. Too cute!

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to pair the grey khaki with the mossimo ballet flats and the denim shirt...Seems like a good look for day one of #IFBCON

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound like great ideas! I still have no idea what I'm wearing but comfort is definitely at the top of my list :)

    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came upon your blog because I'm stressing about what to wear to the #IFBCON. I'm a newbie and I want to make sure I look the part! This helped a lot! I was thinking of wearing this shift dress from Cache´one of the days with patterned tights and booties:http://www.cache.com/detail/index/?item=R5320D57804082&scolor=01. The other day, I'm wearing faux leather pants and a peplum animal print top. My biggest dilemma is what to wear to the party at the W. Do people come dressed in what they wore that day or do they amp it up? Would love it if you would let me know! Thanks so much for this blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe but I'm so excited IFBCON is next Wednesday. I'm in the same position as you in narrowing down my outfits for those two days but remember it might be cold so I'm definitely choosing warmth and comfort above anything. For the afterparty, I noticed that a lot of people wore the same outfit from previous conferences since the time frame is so close together but if you're staying in a hotel nearby then you should have time to change if decide to or freshen up. I would bring extra accessories with me to the afterparty to add on to what I was already wearing.

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig