Scarf Essentials



H & M Scarf



Cheetah Scarf



Urban Outffitters Eternity Scarf







Finding the perfect scarf is no easy task. It has to be the right size, provide the right coverage, and go perfectly with your outfit. I always find it hard to find a scarf that fulfills all of these requirements but its not an impossible task. There are three clothing boutiques that I go to whenever I'm in the hunting to purchase something new: Urban Outfitters and 
H &M. Urban Outfitters has a great selection of scarfs that are versatility and more for your money. There scarfs always last long for me, which is why I try not to wear them too much. H &M scarves are more affordable if you're on a budget and perfect to way in any season whether its summer, winter or fall. 

xoxo,

Into the Row



2 comments

  1. Love these scarfs! :)

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I checked out your blog and I love it...I can't wait to see more

    Cheers,
    Shaakira

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig